Madness Called Love
I looked
He smiled
I frowned
He laughed
He smiled
I frowned
He laughed
He was such alien being that invaded my space
I didn’t understand
I didn’t understand why he stayed
What did he want with a lunatic like me
What did he want with vines
What did he want with chaos
I didn’t understand
I didn’t understand why he stayed
What did he want with a lunatic like me
What did he want with vines
What did he want with chaos
He looked at me
He looked at me with such tenderness in his eyes
He smiled with such sincerity
He held my hands
He held my face
He looked at me with such tenderness in his eyes
He smiled with such sincerity
He held my hands
He held my face
Chaos was rising inside of me
I do not know this strange feeling
I do not know why I smiled
I smiled at him
He laughed
He laughed like he was a mad man
I wanted to stay
To stay in this place
It felt ephemeral
It felt magnificent
To stay in this place
It felt ephemeral
It felt magnificent
My insides were laughing
My chaos was kinder
The darkness inside of me were shifting
I laughed
I laughed so loud
What is this madness
What have I become
What monstrosity is this
A new type of disease
A new type of malady
He looked at me
I smiled
He laughed
I fell
He stared into my soul
I drowned.

Comments
Post a Comment